AdorateurBook this room
On August 21, 1911, Vincenzo Peruggia stole the Louvre's most prized painting: La Gioconda, The Mona Lisa. A media sensation ensued and the thief found refuge from the police in this hotel room. After a few painting in tow. The Mona Lisa's mysterious disappearance would not be resolved for another two years.
- Air conditioning
- Private safe
- Goose feather pillows and duvets
- Direct telephone line
- Turn-down service
- Work area
- Room service
- Iron and ironing board available on request.
- Magnifying mirror
- talian-style shower with rain head, or bath.
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- Free WiFi
- Sound system in the bathroom
- Electronic key system
- Connection port for tablets and smartphones.