InspirationBook this room
The Inspirations rooms celebrate Leonardo Da Vinci's enormous talent as a painter. At the head of the bed are frescoes depicting "The Battle of Anghiari", also known as Vinci's lost painting. The interior's warm color palette, reminiscient of those used in his most exalted paintings, is accentuated by the blown glass ochre lighting, produced exclusively in Venise.
- Air conditioning
- Private safe
- Goose feather pillows and duvets
- Direct telephone line
- Turn-down service
- Work area
- Room service
- Iron and ironing board available on request.
- Magnifying mirror
- Italian-style shower with rain head, or bath.
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- Free WiFi
- Sound system in the bathroom
- Electronic key system
- Connection port for tablets and smartphones.