MedicisBook this room
The Médicis rooms pay homage to Da Vinci's fascinating and prosperous patrons, the Médicis family, who helped him become one of the most celebrated creatos of all time. Magnificent Venetian mirrors enhance the room's sublime interior, complimented by frescoes from one of his earliest works, "Madonna of the Carnation".
- Air conditioning
- Private safe
- Goose feather pillows and duvets
- Direct telephone line
- Turn-down service
- Work area
- Room service
- Iron and ironing board available on request.
- Magnifying mirror
- Italian-style shower with rain head, or bath.
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- Free WiFi
- Sound system in the bathroom
- Electronic key system
- Connection port for tablets and smartphones.